Since I made this blog public mid January 2012 - a few thousand people have stopped by.
I am getting more and more emails from sufferers of Eczema and Cortisone use every day.
Keep getting in touch with us, PEOPLE POWER will one day save the future victims from our medical model.
Jake's symptoms & feelings at the moment;
- Jake is feeling comfortable.
- Hands are healing well.
- His lower calfs and ankles seem to still have a little oedema.
- Feet are half as itchy as they used to get, and thats the worst of it.
- Blood circulation lower calf and feet still not the best, on and off, no worry just something that needs to be worked on.
- Jake is the most flexible he has ever been in his back, and his muscles are extremely soft and relaxed.
As I posted earlier, the extremities are said to be the last to suffer.
|Made a Lasagna today, Organic Beef, Onion, Garlic, Capsicum, Mushrooms, Grilled Zucchini and Pumpkin, Tomato's.|
Gluten Free Lasagna Sheets
at the moment I do this every 2-3 days.