Sunday 26 February 2012

Pine Bark and Acceleration

26.02.2012 - Day 106 of Withdrawal (night)

Mum Says: 'Don't put anything on your skin that you wouldn't eat'.

I have realised it is Pine Bark we are using (link is in the Connect to Resources on the right)
Apparently Pine Needle is even better, so we are ordering some.
Pics below - Skin is really coming off, its all detached from the good new skin, the Pine Bark has done something incredible to Jake's skin.
Jake has a lot more movement in his neck tonight, the skin was holding it really tight before.
Made some more cream with mum (what an amazing woman by the way).

Whip this up in the 'Thermo Mix'





Our recipe which we add to Jake's cream:


2 comments:

  1. Hey what is the base cream you use for this? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just found your site. Is there anywhere I can go to find out what you did? Is there a book? A resource guide? I see a lot of photos on here that show Jake's progress but I don't see what steps he actually followed to be healed? Can you help me find that information?

    ReplyDelete